“Lets build a better future together"
GENIUS Olympiad is an international high school project competition about environmental issues. It is founded and organized by the Terra Science and Education and hosted by the State University of New York at Oswego. GENIUS Olympiad 2015 will host projects in five general disciplines with an environmental focus.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful a lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
GENIUS Olympiad 2015 UPDATES (click for Schedule)
- CLICK HERE FOR THE LIVE STREAM OF OPENING (Monday US Eastern time 6.30 pm) AND AWARD CEREMONIES (Thursday US Eastern time 1.30 pm)
- ALL FINALISTS MUST RE-LOGIN to APPLICATION SYSTEM TO PROVIDE PARTICIPANT INFORMATION BEFORE MAY 22nd DEADLINE to reserve a space at olympiad.
- If you are interested to have an interview with SUNY Oswego admission office for fall 2016 (only for current 12 and 11 graders), please submit an application using our application system.
- The application site works best on the Google Chrome browser.
- All projects (including GENIUS Certificate winners at regional fairs) MUST submit an application before their deadline.
WHAT IS NEW IN GENIUS Olympiad 2015?
- GENIUS Olympiad 2015 will be held June 14 - 19, 2015
- New category: GENIUS Business (subcategories: entrepreneurship and social responsibility)
- Music and Arts have been combined into Visual and Performing Arts
- Music subcategories are revised to increase participation
- SUNY Oswego will accept college applications and will perform on-site interviews with finalists who are in 11th and 12th grades through our website
- GENIUS Talks, year long engagement with the world, prepare a 8-12 min video and share with to be shared with world: Check the details here.
- A three-day Ivy League College Tour is now available after the GENIUS DC-NYC Trip: Check the details here
- Apply now for the Summer English program (open to non-Genius students): Check the details here
- GENIUS Olympiad is looking for partners to replicate itself in each country or state with its name (GENIUS Olympiad - Country/State Name) and structure. Please ask for the partnership agreement.
- Each student may present only one project at the GENIUS Olympiad, however they may submit multiple projects for application
- Fair Agreements: Each Fair can provide only two projects with minimal screening. For all other special agreements, please check your agreement with us again.