“Lets build a better future together"
GENIUS Olympiad is an international high school project competition about environmental issues. It is founded and organized by the Terra Science and Education and hosted by the State University of New York at Oswego. GENIUS Olympiad 2014 will host projects in five general disciplines with environmental focus:
- GENIUS-Science: a) Environmental Quality, b) Ecology and Biodiversity, c) Resources and Energy, d) Human Ecology
- GENIUS-Art: a) Photography, b) Satirical Illustration, c) Poster Design, d) Short Film
- GENIUS-Creative Writing: a) Poetry, b) Short Story, c) Essay (non-fiction)
- GENIUS-Design: a) Architectural Design, b) Urban Planning, c) Interior Design d) Innovation
- GENIUS-Music: a) Composition b) Performance
2014 APPLICATION DATES
- The project application for all disciplines starts on February 17th, 2014 and ends on April 1st, 2014.
- All projects (including GENIUS Certificate winners at regional fairs) MUST submit an application before the deadline. Finalists MUST register the participant information to confirm their participation by May 31st, 2014.
WHAT IS NEW IN GENIUS Olympiad 2014?
- GENIUS Olympiad 2014 will be held between June 15th and June 20th, 2014
- One new category: GENIUS Music, with composition and performance categories
- One new sub category: GENIUS Innovation under design about new product design,
- Apply now for the Summer English program (open to non-Genius students): Check the DETAILS
- New Rule: Each student may present only one project, however they may submit multiple projects.
- Fair Agreements: Each Fair can provide only two projects with minimal screening. All other special agreements, please check your agreement with us again.