All participants will receive a GENIUS Participant Certificate for their ambition and participation. Four tiers of awards and gifts will be given according to the student’s total score within their category:
- Top Grand Gold Award: To the top one project in each category: A Grant Certificate, a gold medal, and an award will be given.
- Gold Medal: To top 10 % of the participants: A Gold Certificate, a gold medal, and an award will be given.
- Silver Medal: To top 90-70% of the participants: A Silver Certificate, a silver medal, and an award will be given.
- Bronze Medal: To top 70-50% of the participants. A Bronze Certificate, a bronze medal, and an award will be given.
- Honorable Mention: To top 50-20% of the participants. A certificate will be given to all Honorable Mention winners.
Electronic gifts will be given as an award at different levels. Students have to pick up their awards during the ceremony. GENIUS Olympiad will NOT ship any awards. Each student can present only one project and may receive only one award. Awards are given only those who attend the event because the presentation is also part of the judging. Those who take part in the preparation of a project but could not attend the event may not get any awards or certificates.
GENIUS Supervisor Award: The supervisor which consistently participates in GENIUS Olympiad with multiple HIGH-Quality projects over the years.
GENIUS Most Applicant School Award: The school which submits the most number of projects in this year
GENIUS Most Successful School Award: The school which has the most number of SUCESSFULL (based on awards received) of projects in this year
GENIUS Scholarship Certificate: All eligible GENIUS participants may receive RIT University Scholarship based on the set criteria on the GENIUS Scholarship Certificate, which will be given gold, silver, and bronze winners.
RIT University Acceptance: Among those who are interviewed, RIT University will provide conditional acceptance letters.
Thanks to all of our participants in 2019 GENIUS Olympiad.
All participants were selected and deserved recognition. We hope that all students and supervisors went back home with something learned or experienced at GENIUS Olympiad to have a life long impact.
All grand gold, silver, and bronze winners in the science category should submit their research to International Journal of High School Research to get it peer-reviewed and published. For more information to submit: IJHighschoolResearch.org