GENIUS Offers Two Optional Trips After The Olympiad: DC/NYC Trip and Ivy League University Tour
Terra Science and Education is offering the following tours on a first-come, first-served base based on complete payment and registration:
- Only Washington D.C. and N.Y City Trip: $575, June 18 - 21, 2015 (starts at Oswego and ends at New York JFK or Syracuse Hancock airport)
- Only Ivy League University Tour: $575, June 21 - 24, 2015 (starts at NY City and ends at Boston Logan or Syracuse Hancock airport)
- Both Trips Combined: $1,000 June 18 - 24, 2015 (starts from Oswego and ends at Boston Logan or Syracuse Hancock airport)
Participants who would like to attend must pay the fee at least 4 weeks the trip date in order to be eligible. Payments will be collected online only within the application process.
You must cancel your registration four weeks in advance to receive a full refund. All others will NOT be refunded due to advance payments to hotels and bus companies to reserve space.
Washington D.C. and New York City Trip
We will organize a trip to Washington D.C. and New York City from Thursday, June 18 to Sunday, June 21, 2015. You will spend one full day in each city to learn and discover.
The trip fee per participant is $575, which covers transportation, hotels, and breakfast. Only the first 150 paid participants will be accepted.
Participants will stay one night in a hotel near by Washington D.C., and two nights at a hotel near by New York City.
Participants will be dropped off at JFK airport on Sunday, June 21 by 10 AM, or will be brought back to Syracuse by 4 pm, or will continue on the Ivy League Tour. We will not provide any transportation for those who have earlier flights than the stated time. If your flight is earlier than 10 am from JFK, you must take a cab at your own expense from the hotel.
Washington D.C. offers:
- The free National Smithsonian museums (NASA Air and Space Museum, American History Museum, American Art Museum, Natural History Museum)
- Monuments on the National Mall
- The White House
- The Capitol
New York City offers:
- Empire State Building
- Central Park
- Times Square