Open the door to fun, discovery and international competition!
Start your own GO Club!
Genius Olympiad provides GO Clubs in the U.S. with $100 start-up funding. Club members prepare and submit environment-focused projects in one or more categories.
- Art, creative writing, music, short film
- Science, robotics, engineering
What do GO clubs need?
- At least 5 youth member in grade 8-12
- An adult adviser who will be responsible for the youth
- A place to gather at least biweekly for meetings and project planning
- Online project updates
- Internet resources such as GeniusOlympiad.org and ScienceBuddies.org
What can GO clubs do?
- Explore environmental issues in the neighborhood...and the world
- Follow member interests via individual or two-person team environmental projects
- Make a difference in the community with a service project
- Inspire young children and adults with members' own caring and action
- Submit projects for consideration by GENIUS Olympiad (deadlines on GeniusOlympiad.org)
Download the GO Club flyer to tell others about this opportunity: